✓ Text：Add、update、delete provided text on page (content provided by clients)
✓ Photos：Add、update、delete provided photos on page (content provided by clients)
✓ Video：Add、update、delete provided video on page (content provided by clients)
✓ Links：Add、update、delete links on page (content provided by clients)
✓ Posts：Add、update、delete provided blog posts (content provided by clients)
✓ Database Backup：Making regular backups of your data and having them available after severe virus damages.
✓ Database Maintenance：Optimizing Backup and Restore Performance in SQL Server.
✓ Safety Maintenance：Fix your hacked website and protect your website from hackers.
✓ Recover Broken Content：Resolve errors, fix code, unhack your site.
✓ Traffic Report：
Free site traffic reports, including geographical, keywords, search engines and other statistical reports.
Website Maintenance Technology
• Back-end：php, perl, C++, ASP/ASPX
• Framework：sass/compass, bourbon/neat/bitters, grunt/gulp,
foundation 4/5, jquery, requirejs, xml, smarty, hundreds of JS/jquery libraries/plugins
• Database：MySQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, MSSQL
• Content Management System：Opencart，Wordpress，Drupal
Website Maintenance Policy
• Please provide the FTP information, any CMS log in information and the local backup file of the existing website.
• “Maintenance” is content management. It does not include a redesign of page layou； Zoompoint reserves the right to distinguish between updates, re-designs and new-designs.
• It is the client’s responsibility to review updates and notify us of any necessary changes that need to be made. Zoompoint will not charge for errors caused by us. However, if a change needs to be made due to client error, the regular hourly update fees will apply.
• All website maintenance requests, problem resolution requests and/or questions regarding your website MUST be submitted via Email. Any maintenance to your site involving update content or image will be billed at the normal hourly rate.